Nissan Sentra Interior
The Nissan Sentra interior is filled with advanced infotainment features, cozy seats, and useful technology. On top of those perks, the Sentra is also spacious enough to stretch out and relax in, ensuring your drives are comfortable.
Drivers in Randolph, Brockton, and Stoughton can learn more about the interior space, comfort, design, and features of the Sentra with our comprehensive interior review. For more information, contact the Nissan 24 team!
The Sentra seats five people on standard cloth upholstery and plush seats. It also comes with an array of comfort-oriented features, too, which includes:
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control: With this useful feature, there’s no more bickering on what the temperature should be in the Sentra! Thanks to this system’s separate controls, you and your front passenger can maintain individual temperature settings.
- Bose® Premium Audio System: With eight individually tuned speakers and dual subwoofers, you’ll feel as if you’re in the front row of a live performance.
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror: Are you getting sick of being blinded by headlights from the driver behind you? With this rearview mirror, it’ll detect any glare and automatically tilt to reduce glare and enhance rear visibility.
Other upgradable features for the Sentra on available trim levels include heated front seats, a power-adjustable driver’s seat, a moonroof, and leather upholstery, which add to the cabin’s luxury and comfort. It also has a whisper-quiet cabin, enhancing the overall experience.
Nissan Sentra Cargo Capacity
The Sentra offers 15.1 cubic feet of trunk space, which can easily help you pack in some grocery bags, small suitcases, and other personal belongings. The trunk opening is wide, making cargo loading quick and easy. Plus, the rear seats fold to add more space for your luggage, shopping bags, or golf clubs. The front seat folds down as well, giving you more space to haul long or large cargo in a pinch.
The cabin has many small storage compartments for small-item storage, such as smartphones, keys, and wallets. Passengers can stow all their personal belongings in the side bins, pockets, and cupholders, which is nice for carpooling with the kids or traveling with a group of friends.
Technology and Features
To further enhance your driving experience, the Nissan Sentra comes equipped with an advanced suite of standard technology features, which includes:
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Hands-Free Text Messaging Assistant
- 7-inch touchscreen display
- Cruise Control with illuminated steering-wheel-mounted controls
If you’re craving even more cutting-edge technology, the Sentra has many more available features, such as its Advanced Drive-Assist® Display. On its 5-inch color display, you’ll be able to view turn-by-turn directions, safety alerts, and much more in your line of vision.
There’s also the available NissanConnect® 7-inch touchscreen display system, which integrates Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, so you can easily sync up your compatible smartphone with the infotainment system. Listen to your favorite podcasts, contact your friends, and explore your music all with this easy-to-use infotainment center!
Experience the Nissan Sentra Interior
The Nissan Sentra is a compact car with a lot to offer, but one of the greatest features is its upscale interior. From the supportive seating and helpful technology features to its spacious cargo area, the Nissan Sentra offers all that you could possibly want for your daily commute.
Drivers in Stoughton, Randolph, and Brockton can experience the Nissan Sentra interior firsthand when they visit Nissan 24. Call or stop by our dealership today to browse our selection of Sentra models, check out the interior options, and schedule your test drive!