Nissan Altima Interior
The Nissan Altima has many appealing qualities, including excellent fuel economy and lively performance, but its spacious, upscale interior is one of its best attributes. With high-end accents, comfortable materials, and a long list of standard and available features, the Altima has one of the best cabins in the class.
Drivers in Brockton, Randolph, and Stoughton can discover the many features and options for the Nissan Altima interior with our in-depth interior review. For even more information on this impressive sedan, reach out to the Nissan 24 team!
Nissan Altima Interior Seating
The Altima offers seating for five on comfortable cloth upholstery, complete with multi-way adjustable seating. The seats are heavily padded and supportive, providing plenty of long-distance comfort, and the ample headroom and legroom ensures adult passengers can stretch out and relax. A heated steering wheel, heated seating, power-adjustable seating, and leather upholstery are optional as well, providing even more comfort and luxury.
Sound insulation keeps the cabin pleasant and enjoyable, free from intrusive highway noise. The Altima also offers Zero Gravity seats, which are designed by NASA and conform to different body shapes for maximum support. These seats are easily the most comfortable in the class thanks to the exceptional contouring and padding.
Nissan Altima Cargo Capacity
The Altima has a wide, large trunk that can accommodate 15.4 cubic feet of cargo, which is plenty of space for your groceries, shopping bags, luggage, or smaller boxes. The liftover height is also low, making loading and unloading quick and convenient.
The 60/40 split-folding rear seats can be lowered by remote latches, giving you the entire backseat for more space. Many small nooks and crannies can be found throughout the cabin for passengers to store their personal belongings.
When you climb into the Altima’s cabin, you’ll find an array of useful features at your disposal, including:
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™, to seamlessly sync your compatible smartphone with the infotainment system to access its apps, music, messages, and more.
- Advanced Drive-Assist® Display, to easily view vital information—directions, fuel economy, and more—in your line of vision.
- Remote Engine Start with Intelligent Climate Control, to get your cabin to the right temperature before you even step inside.
The infotainment system is straightforward, easy-to-use, and features sharp graphics and large touchscreen icons for increased usability. Plus, Bluetooth®, Siri® Eyes Free, and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio are nice touches, giving you more entertainment options and more convenience.
Along with keeping you entertained, the Altima also keeps you safe with an advanced suite of available safety features, which includes:
- Nissan ProPILOT Assist, to maintain a set distance from the car ahead of you in traffic as well as keep you in the center of your lane on the open road.
- Automatic Emergency Braking, to warn you if you’re approaching the vehicle ahead of you too quickly and automatically engage the brakes if a potential frontal collision is detected.
- Intelligent Around View Monitor, to receive a 360o bird’s-eye view of your Altima’s surroundings to spot obstacles and approaching vehicles.
Experience the Nissan Altima
The Nissan Altima is one of the most popular midsize sedans on the market for many reasons, but its refined interior, luxury features, and advanced technology help it truly stand out.
Drivers in Brockton, Randolph, and Stoughton can explore the Nissan Altima interior in person by visiting Nissan 24. Call us or stop by the dealership today to browse our inventory of Nissan Altima models and get your test drive scheduled!