2020 Nissan Rogue vs Toyota RAV4
The crossover SUV class is one of the most exciting in the world thanks to top-notch models such as the 2020 Nissan Rogue and the Toyota RAV4. Investing in either of these vehicles is a fantastic decision, particularly if you want to get around Stoughton, Randolph, and Brockton as easily as possible.
If you’ve been considering getting behind the wheel of one of these rides, you need to learn more about the Rogue and the RAV4, including information about their best features. So, compare their leading features in this head-to-head battle and contact us at Nissan 24 if you have any questions!
Nissan Rogue vs Toyota RAV4: Performance
It’s vital that you choose a crossover with an engaging and stable ride, so you can enjoy everything the open road has to offer. Fortunately, the 2020 Nissan Rogue and RAV4 are armed with available all-wheel drive systems to provide the proper amount of power distribution and traction needed to tackle Massachusetts winters. The Intelligent AWD system in the new Rogue differs, though, since it responds and adapts to the conditions around it to conserve fuel when not needed and provide stability as called for.
You may also prefer the smoothness the Rogue delivers through Intelligent Trace Control. This feature reads the road and applies the brakes individually at the wheels as needed to gently usher you around tight corners and through winding back roads. Since this system isn’t available in the RAV4, you may notice a difference in the way these vehicles handle.
Crossover Tech Options
While there are several important factors to consider when choosing your next SUV, technology is one of the most vital. You want a crossover that provides the most fun and useful technology possible, which is why you need to compare the tech features of the 2020 Nissan Rogue and Toyota RAV4 before making your final decision.
With the Rogue, you’ll have a myriad of high-end tech features, including:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™: By integrating your smartphone with the infotainment center, you can easily access your favorite playlists, messages, favorite apps, and much more.
- Nissan Door to Door Navigation: This available application allows you to send destinations to and from your smartphone and your navigation system, so you can hit the road faster. If you park on a different city street than your intended destination, it can also provide you with a walking route for the rest of the way.
- NissanConnect® Remote Access: Forgot to lock your doors, or want to start your engine so you enter a warm and inviting cabin? The Rogue allows you to control these functions and more remotely through an available smartphone application.
As for the Toyota RAV4, it does come with some useful features to pair your smartphone and crossover for a more integrated ride. But it doesn’t have additional applications on your device for navigation and remote access like the Rogue does.
Nissan Rogue vs Toyota RAV4: Safety Features
These crossover SUVs provide a variety of similar safety systems, including a tire pressure monitoring system. When you choose the 2020 Nissan Rogue, however, you’ll also have many standard safety features, such as:
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection: Warns of potential frontal impacts and applies the brakes if needed to avoid a collision.
- Blind Spot Warning: Confidently switch lanes thanks to alerts when approaching vehicles are in your blind-spot area.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: When backing out of a space, it monitors the rear of the Rogue, so it can warn you of a vehicle approaching.
While the Toyota RAV4 comes equipped with Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 with a similar frontal collision detection system, it doesn’t include a Blind Spot Warning system or Rear Cross Traffic Alert. For those features, drivers of the Toyota RAV4 will have to opt for an available package.
Test Drive the 2020 Nissan Rogue Today!
If you’re ready to get behind the wheel of a crossover SUV that provides a sleek ride, helpful technology, and first-rate safety, you should choose the Nissan Rogue, which pulls ahead of the Toyota RAV4 in this tight competition.
Drivers in the Randolph, Brockton, and Stoughton areas can take the 2020 Nissan Rogue for a test drive today by contacting our Nissan dealership for more information.