Were you aware that regularly scheduled maintenance can go a long way in keeping your 2016 Nissan Titan happy and healthy? It can even help increase the vehicle’s lifespan. To help Nissan Titan drivers in the Brockton, Randolph and Stoughton area keep their truck performing at its best, we’re going to give you its maintenance schedule. By following this schedule, you’ll keep your vehicle in great shape for many years and miles.
Nissan Titan Maintenance Schedule
The 2016 Nissan Titan maintenance schedule will be broken down by mileage intervals. Each interval will correlate with a series of services like replacements and inspections. It’s important to remember that you need to repeat those specific services every time you add that mileage to your Nissan Titan. Now that you know how to understand this maintenance schedule, you’re ready to learn about all the services that will help keep your Nissan Titan in great shape.
Titan’s Schedule 2016
- 5,000 Miles- This service interval is regarded as general maintenance. General maintenance includes an oil change, an engine oil filter replacement and a tire rotation. Your tires are rotated to even out their wear in hopes of increasing their longevity. Remember to have these services performed every 5,000 miles.
- Nissan Titan Maintenance at 10,000 Miles- During this visit you’ll need to have your brake lines, cables, pads and rotors inspected. Your transfer fluid and differential gear oil should be inspected as well. If your 2016 Nissan Titan features All-Wheel Drive, you’ll need to have your propeller shaft and drive shaft boots checked out. You’ll also need to drain and replace your fuel filter.
- 15,000 Miles Maintenance-When you reach 15,000 miles, you’ll need to have your in-cabin micro-filter and NISSAN Intelligent key® battery replaced. You’ll also need the general maintenance services performed.
- 2016 Nissan Titan Services at 20,000 Miles- On top of the general maintenance, you’ll need to replace your brake fluid. You’ll also need to have your steering gear, linkage, axle, suspension parts and exhaust system inspected. The inspection of your EVAP vapor lines and your fuel lines is recommended by NISSAN for reliable vehicle operation. You’ll need to have your automatic transmission fluid replaced as well.
- 30,000 Mile Services- This service interval adds the replacement of your air cleaner filter to the list of the overlapping services that you’ll need to have performed.
- Titan Maintenance at 40,000 Miles- Other than the services that are previously listed, you’ll need to have your drive belts inspected.
- 45,000 Miles- At this service interval, among the other services, your engine coolant needs to be replaced.
- 105,000 Miles- After you’ve repeated all of your maintenance services, this interval requires you to replace your Iridium-tipped Spark Plugs.
Schedule Service for Your Nissan Titan at Nissan 24 in Brockton
Now that you know the maintenance schedule for your 2016 Nissan Titan, you’re ready to keep up with the recommended services to ensure its overall health and performance. Drivers in the Brockton, Randolph and Stoughton area who need somewhere to schedule their next service interval, Nissan 24 is here for you.