Life in Weymouth, MA isn’t like life anywhere in the world. The town is a historical site with ties to some very famous Americans who range from Abigail Adams, to Jim Carey, to Frank Lloyd Wright, to David Wyman. Five Medal of Honor winners have called Weymouth home. It’s a town that does a great job of preserving and honoring its historical legacy. It’s also a peaceful town and a great place to settle down and raise a family. Points of interest include the house Abigail Adams once called home and the Naval Air Station.
As one of Weymouth’s citizens, you want to make your big purchases, such as a brand new car, from local businesses who have a reputation for treating their customers with honor and respect and that does an excellent job of supporting the community. You want to go to Nissan 24, your local Weymouth Nissan dealer, for the next time you want to upgrade your current vehicle. They take pride in matching each of their customers with the perfect car and do a great job of supporting the community. Whether you’re interested in purchasing a car or think a lease is a better option for you, you’ll be very pleased with your experience when you turn to Nissan 24 in Brockton.
Selling and leasing cars is just one of the interesting things you’ll be able to do when you start to associate yourself with Nissan 24 in Brockton. They have an entire range of services you’ll find useful. These services include;
- Certified Repairs
- The sale of factory certified parts you can use for you can
- An express services department that will handle things like changing your oil, windshield wipers, and headlights. They can also perform a multi-point inspection and change your worn-out brakes.
Even if you don’t think you’re in the market for a different car at the moment, it’s still in your best interest to routinely check out the Nissan 24 in Brockton website. The dealership does an excellent job of running some really good specials and you never know when one of them will be a great deal on a car that you can’t refuse.
Nissan 24 in Brockton is a family owned business. The owners firmly believe that giving back to the community is important. They are a part of the Brockton Community Partners Program which was created when several local businesses got together and created a system that makes it possible for them to support one another.
When you go to Nissan 24 in Brockton, you will be able to inspect and test drive Nissan’s current line of vehicles, the dealership has them all. You can use the dealership’s online financial application to calculate your financial options to decide what type of car you can afford. The dealership also has a webpage that lets you determine how much you can expect to get when you trade in your current vehicle for an upgraded one.
Getting to Nissan 24 in Brockton from Weymouth, MA won’t be any problem at all. You’re only 20 miles away!
- You’re going to start in Weymouth’s city center. When you reach Middle St. Point the front of your vehicle towards Private Way
- At Winter St. hang a right
- Make a left onto Main St/MA-18
- You need to merge onto MA-3 N/Pilgrims Hwy N and towards Boston
- Use EXIT 20A merge onto I-93 S/US-1 S
- Continue left on I-95/Canton
- Take EXIT 4 and merge onto MA-24 S
- When you reach EXIT 17A you need to use it to merge onto MA-123 E/Belmont St
- You’ll see 24 Nissan on your right hand side