With July 4th just around the corner, it’s time to start planning out your barbecue, and of course, a trip to see the fireworks. The good news for South Shore Nissan owners like yourself is that there’s certainly no shortage of spectacular firework displays in the area. Whether you’d prefer to watch the skies light up during the weekend before Independence Day, or want to get in on the action on Thursday the 4th itself, you’ll find what you’re looking for, without driving your Maxima or Altima too far down the road.
Fireworks on the 29th
- Braintree – If you just can’t wait until the 4th to celebrate our nation’s freedom, you’re in luck. Braintree will be partying it up on Saturday the 29th, beginning with a parade at Hollis Elementary school at 11:45AM. From here, you can head over to enjoy food, carnival rides, and live music at Braintree High School before catching the fireworks at 10PM
- Hingham – Hingham is also jumpstarting the Independence Day celebration on the 29th with a firework display over Hingham Harbor at dusk. But the skies are drizzly and gray, don’t dismay. The 30th has been set aside as a rain date.
Fireworks on the 3rd
- Sharon – After you get off of work on Wednesday the 3rd, you can kick off the long weekend by piling your family in your Nissan Pathfinder and heading over to Sharon. The city’s Lakeside Celebration starts at 4:30PM and includes great food, train rides, carnival games, a climbing wall, animal exhibits, and a pie eating contest before the grand finale: a magnificent firework display at 9:30PM. July 7th has been set aside as the rain date.
Fireworks on the 4th
- Bridgewater – If you’re like most South Shore Nissan owners, you’re proud to be an American and are eager to get out and celebrate on Thursday the 4th. Bridgewater is throwing huge shindig that is sure to please. Starting at 10AM, you can enjoy a parade, a kid’s festival for the little ones, a live arts and music festival, and of course, fireworks at Legion Field at 9:30PM.
- Plymouth – What better place to celebrate our nation’s heritage than where it began? Join Plymouth for a 9:30AM parade, a waterfront concert, and fireworks at 9PM at beautiful and historic Plymouth Harbor. Check to ensure that funds have been secured, or make a donation.
To celebrate even further, visit your local Nissan Dealer in MA for Holiday Bonus Cash! Get up to $1000 on select models in honor of our nation’s independence. And of course, have a safe and fun 4th of July!
For a closer look at Nissan cars in South Shore this Holiday, check out our latest slideshow!
[aio_button align=”none” animation=”none” color=”red” size=”small” icon=”none” text=”Shop Nissan 24″ url=”https://www.nissan24auto.com/research/research”] [aio_button align=”none” animation=”none” color=”red” size=”small” icon=”none” text=”Schedule Maintenance” url=”https://www.nissan24auto.com/service-and-parts/schedule-service”] [aio_button align=”none” animation=”none” color=”red” size=”small” icon=”none” text=”Ask A Tech” url=”https://www.nissan24auto.com/service-and-parts/ask-a-tech”]