The 2017 Nissan Rogue is a solid vehicle, to start. However, Brockton, Randolph, and Stoughton drivers deserve to have things their own way.
Fortunately, there are four different Nissan Rogue trim levels to choose from, as well as two hybrid models. The team here at Nissan 24 has all the details to help you choose which is right for you.
From the Bottom Up: The Rogue S
The very first Nissan Rogue trim is a pretty impressive SUV in its own right. It’s got a tremendously safe structure, high-performing powertrain, and cozy interior. As a matter of fact, many of its features are so strong that they hold up across the entire Rogue lineup.
A Safe Structure
The key to Nissan Rogue safety is structure. Without the rigid Zone body, this SUV might not be able to stand up to impacts with as much ease. Fortunately, it’s got enough reinforcements to hold strong, even when things get rough. Fortifications include (but aren’t limited to):
- Front and rear crumple zones
- Hood buckling creases and safety stops
- Break-away engine mounts
- Pipe-style steel side-door guard beams
- Energy-absorbing steering column
Together, these safeguards reinforce the passenger compartment, ensuring that all passengers stay safe in the event of a collision.
Equipped in the Nissan Rogue S is a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine capable of generating 170 horsepower and 175 lb-ft of torque. That’s some pretty impressive speed, but with so many additional enhancements under the hood, it can’t be compromised.
Features like Eco mode and the Xtronic continuously variable transmission allow the Rogue S to maintain 33 highway MPG and 26 city MPG.1
When it comes to space, the Nissan Rogue bests many other crossovers in its class, offering passengers a total of 105.8 cubic feet of space. That includes 39.3 cubic feet of cargo room, which is made even more versatile by the Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System.
Plenty of technology is included in the S trim, as well, to boost your convenience and entertainment. To start, you’ll have a 4-speaker audio system with USB port and auxiliary jack. However, Bluetooth® and Siri® Eyes Free have also been included for hands-free calling and texting.
Explore Everything Else the Rogue Has to Offer
With all of its included amenities, there’s a good chance that the 2017 Nissan Rogue S can satisfy most of your needs. But if you’re looking to add a bit more flair to your ride, check out all the great add-ons you’ll find in the remaining three Nissan Rogue trims.
Available with hybrid powertrain
- Roof rails
- Smart auto headlights
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Push-button ignition
- Heated, 6-way power adjustable driver’s seat
- Blind Spot Warning with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Available with hybrid powertrain
- Motion-activated liftgate
- NissanConnectSM with navigation, mobile apps, and services
- Around View® monitor
- Heated steering wheel
- Moving object detection
- 9-speaker Bose® premium audio system
The Midnight Edition
- Exclusive Midnight Edition black 17-inch alloy wheels
- Black roof rails and crossbars
- Black outside mirrors with LED turn signal indicators
- Black splash guards
- Illuminated kick plate
It’s Time to Go Rogue
With so many excellent features to choose from, Brockton, Randolph, and Stoughton drivers might still have a hard time deciding which 2017 Nissan Rogue trim level is best.
If you’re having trouble, just contact our team at Nissan 24. We’re more than happy to help you decide.
1. Fuel economy based on 2017 EPA fuel economy estimates for 2017 Rogue®. 2017 fuel economy of:
• 26 city MPG or 33 highway MPG or 29 combined MPG estimate (S, SV, and SL trims)
• 33 city MPG or 35 highway MPG or 34 combined MPG estimate (SV hybrid and SL hybrid trims)
Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.